What will you need?
Small pack of chicken breast, pounded or cutlet (aprox 1 lb-2lb)
1 bag of green beans or 1lb of green beans, ends picked
1lb of potatoes, I use small fingerling yellow potatoes
1. Be sure the oven is on a temp of 375-400 degrees. Spray the large pan with oil.
2. Cut the chicken into pieces. Butterfly or pound chicken, each breast cut into 2 pieces. Season both sides of the chicken.
3. Cut potatoes into wedges. I cut the fingerlings in half or thirds for larger ones. Make them bite size. Place on one part of the pan; oil and season the wedges.
4. Picking the green beans is an old term. That merely means to snap off the end were the bean grows from the plant. After that is complete, place on another part of the pan and lightly oil / season.
5. Separate each item on the sheet pan in sections after they are cut. Spread the potatoes and chicken flat. The beans can be bunched. I tend to place them in the center. Chop garlic into a fine mince and toss into the green beans and potatoes.
Place pan in the oven, after 20 mins toss or flip the items to ensure even cooking. Once the chicken is firm and the potatoes are soft on the interior it's done.
The flavor is amazing!